Franchising Resume Writing Service for Professionals
Companies like Tim Hortons and Jamba Juice are growing and expanding faster than ever. With this growth comes the opportunity to be a franchisee. They will also need individuals to manage all of the franchises that are popping up on every street corner. With a professional franchising resume, you will show that you have a management background and you are able to direct and advise your staff or franchisees. Your franchising resume demonstrates that you can present results to franchises and be able to review their performance and identify any gaps that need to be resolved.
For example, a Franchise Buyer's resume should show that you can develop and maintain close working relationships with the Franchisee Brand Managers, Merchandise Directors and Operations Managers in order to understand the business and stay informed. You should also be informed of regional market trends by maintaining close communications and traveling to the regions of the franchisees.
Our professional francising resume writers will highlight your skills
and show potential employers that you are perfect for the job.
Franchising Resumes We Write:
- Franchise Owner
- Franchise Marketing Manager
- Licensing Sales Representative
- Franchising Director
- Franchise Development Manager
- Franchise Buyer
Key Skills to Showcase on an Franchising Resume
- Recruiting Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Competitive Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Market Segmentation
Franchising Resume - Common Phrases
- Manage the franchise renewal process; including the review and tracking of agreements, analysis of store results and on-site store visits
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of franchisees' businesses, suggest and develop action plans for improvement
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with franchise owners while continuing to enforce standard franchise agreements
- Interact with potential franchise owners and participate in the selection and negotiation
- Coordinate the training for store management for new franchise owners and aid in building capability and knowledge on operating standards