Geology Resume Writing Service for Professionals
When you were younger, collecting shiny, odd-shaped rocks might've been a sign that you were destined for the geology industry. With a professional geology resume, you can finally live that dream. Your resume should show that you can develop structural and geological models for mine planning and resource estimation purposes. It should also demonstrate your ability to maintain databases and communicate key findings to management and stakeholders.
For example, a Senior Geologist's resume should demonstrate that you can identify, define and implement exploration strategies, methods and programs within the region. You should also have experience preparing proposals, making recommendations, managing budgets and evaluating property submittals.
Our professional geology resume writers will highlight your skills
and show potential employers that you are perfect for the job.
Geology Resumes We Write:
- Senior Geologist
- Resource Geologist
- Underground Production Geologist
- Senior Wellsite Geologist
- Exploration Geologist
Key Skills to Showcase on an Geology Resume
- AccuMap, GeoScout
- Carbon Lithology
- Drilling Rig Operations
- Microsoft Office
- Innovative Thinking
- Performance Management
Geology Resume - Common Phrases
- Communicate key geological concepts or new play opportunities to team members and senior management
- Evaluate and document heavy oil resources within assigned areas
- Determine areas for new acquisition and develop possible drilling locations
- Ensure that exploration programs are successfully completed within the approved budget and consistent with good exploration practice
- Lead and develop project teams and regional staff in implementation of programs, ensuring the best practices are used and the program is within budget