Printing Resume Writing Service for Professionals
Many people are under the impression that the printing industry is run by machines and require very little labour. The truth is, there are so many tasks and little details that need to be dealt with that it's impossible for one machine to do it all. They still need printers and people who run the machines and with a professional printing resume, it could be you. Your resume should show that you are able to work with all relevant departments to ensure that the project is flawless from start to finish. The ability to work in a team environment is important because all of you have to communicate to achieve an optimal work flow.
For example, a Digital Print Operator's resume should demonstrate how you meet established production goals and maintain quality levels without supervision. We'll showcase how you perform quality checks and ensure that there are no print defects such as missing images, poor half tones or streaks.
Our professional printing resume writers will highlight your skills
and show potential employers that you are perfect for the job.
Printing Resumes We Write:
- Offset Press Operator
- Production Coordinator
- Printing Machine Operator
- Printing Press Feeder
- Printing Supplies Salesperson
Key Skills to Showcase on an Printing Resume
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Strength
- Mechnical Knowledge
- Graphic Design
- Tech Savvy
- Printing Software
Printing Resume - Common Phrases
- Ensure projects and information move to and from designers, managers and the rest of the production team in a timely manner and are recorded on project tracking software
- Follow up on concept to studio, translation, print and delivery dates to ensure that projects stay on track
- Meet with program managers and designers to discuss production/creative initiatives for projects before they enter the studio
- Troubleshoot problems to maintain quality standards and to keep line equipment in running condition