Publishing Resume Writing Service for Professionals
A job in the publishing industry isn't the most glamorous; you have very little time for yourself and you take your work home with you. But you do it because you love it and you wouldn't have it any other way. You have to have a professional publishing resume if you want to get your foot in the door and there are certain things you need to highlight. You have to show that you can maintain existing and new client relationships while providing superior customer service to all clients. Deadlines are extremely important; you have to demonstrate that you can meet the customer's expectations with regard to product quality and budget.
For example, an Editorial Assistant's resume has to mention your experience reviewing incoming manuscripts and providing reports to your boss. It's your job to bring anything worth looking at to the attention to your boss.
Our professional publishing resume writers will highlight your skills
and show potential employers that you are perfect for the job.
Publishing Resumes We Write:
- Editorial Assistant
- Publishing Consultant
- Associate Publisher
- Product Writer
- Desktop Publisher
Key Skills to Showcase on an Publishing Resume
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to Detail
- Keyboarding Skills
Publishing Resume - Common Phrases
- Maintain high quality standards by proofing work for errors and consistency
- Manage financial resources for delivering on initiatives like budgeting, planning, managing employees and suppliers
- Brainstorm initiatives, model and analyze their potential and take the initiative to make the idea a successful completion
- Read and edit materials prior to publishing to detect and correct errors in spelling, grammar and syntax
- Verifying facts, dates and statistics using standard reference sources