Bilingual Resume Writing Service for Professionals
Canada is a country that has two national languages; English and French. While much of the population may speak English, not everyone does. Luckily, there are bilingual professionals who can cater to both and like all careers, you will need a professional bilingual resume>. You should show that you are fluent in both languages and can provide prompt and accurate information when needed. You will also need to show that you are able to acquire a significant level of detailed knowledge and be able to understand and translate that information.
For example, a Bilingual Customer Service Representative's resume should demonstrate that you can answer the phone. You are also able to write and draft letters in either language. This position has the same responsibilities as a Customer Service Rep but you will have to have a sharper eye and be able to adapt quicker.
Our professional bilingual resume writers will highlight your skills
and show potential employers that you are perfect for the job.
Bilingual Resumes We Write:
- Bilingual Clerk
- Bilingual Consultant
- Bilingual Writer
- Bilingual Adminstrative Assistant
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Key Skills to Showcase on an Bilingual Resume
- Fluent in English and French
- Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
Bilingual Resume - Common Phrases
- Provide translations for individuals that do not understand English or French at an intermediate level
- Respond to client inquiries and communicate with clients over the phone or in writing
- Act in the best interest of all parties and maintain a consistent and professional manner in all dealings
- Work on all in-house systems, maintain a current understanding of each and adapt to system changes
- Responsible for providing prompt and accurate responses in a clear, consistent and professional manner in both English and French