Metals Resume Writing Service for Professionals
The metal industry, like the construction industry, is a dangerous one because of the high temperatures and sharp equipment. It involves a lot of physical labour and with all that work, the last thing you would think about is updating you professional metals resume. This is why we're here. Your metals resume needs to show that you can position, align and fit parts to form complete units by following blueprints and layout specifications. You have to demonstrate that you can position and tighten braces, jacks, clamps, ropes and bolt straps for welding.
For example, a Metal Handler's resume demonstrates your ability to pour and regulate the flow of molten metal into moulds to produce other castings using ladles and hand-controlled mechanisms. It's important that you can read temperature gauges and observe colour changes so that you can adjust the flames if necessary; metal is a very sensitive element.
Our professional metals resume writers will highlight your skills
and show potential employers that you are perfect for the job.
Metals Resumes We Write:
- Precious Metal Worker
- Heat Treating Equipment Setter
- Structural Metal Fabricator
Key Skills to Showcase on an Metals Resume
- Perceptual Speed
- Finger Dexterity
- Control Precision
- Arm-Hand Steadiness
- Physical Strength
- Communication Skills
Metals Resume - Common Phrases
- Determine project requirements like scope, assembly sequences and methods, according to blueprints, drawings and instructions
- Layout, measure and mark dimensions and reference lines on materials according to drawings or templates, using calculators, dividers, squares and rulers
- Convert blueprints into shop drawings to be followed in the construction or assembly of sheet metal products
- Drill and punch holes in metal for screws, bolts and rivets
- Transport prefabricated parts to construction sites for assembly and installation